Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pincushion Distractions

I was browsing the web today looking for inspiration for a book carrier tote I am making for a friend. It is difficult to stick with my purpose especially when I run across great things like this from Healther Bailey. Isn't this pin cushoin adorable!

I've got a real attraction to pin cushions and I read the post frantically looking for a pattern. No such luck. Perhaps I'll experiment with this one, or at least add it to my list of projects to "try". For now though, I need to stay focused on the book tote. It has to be ready in time to ship and arrive by mother's day. Busy busy busy....

3 comments:

Molly said...

I love that too! Something about pears . . .

Jana Nielson said...

I've been trying, for the past two days, to find that pattern! If you find it I want a copy...and I'll get you one if I find it!!

Jana Nielson said...

Here is the link to the pattern;
http://uklassinus.blogspot.com/2007/11/its-all-gone-pear-shaped.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin