Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sweetwater

What is this? A scrapbook company gone quilting? What a great idea. I must say that I gave up scrapbooking a few years back when I realized that I just couldn't do everything, and my first love is quilting after all. I do hit the scrapbook store a couple of times a year. I like to make my own Christmas cards, and do the occasional shower invitation. When I visit these stores, I love all of the fun patterns and colors. Things are always changing and keeping fresh in the scrapbook industry. I love the designs that are crisp and cheerful. Sweetwater Scrapbook has crossed this look over into quilting. I love it! This is my most favorite quilt of thiers. I think it would make an awesome baby boy quilt. Maybe it would be fun to reverse the light and dark, although I do love a quilt with a light background.


Aside from the quilt patterns they have some other unique stuff, like these bag tags, and my other favorite from their booth, the fabric belts, which I could not find on the website. :(

This pillow really shows off the scrapbooky side, but I thought it was cute. Maybe their site doesn't have some of their new stuff on it because their booth also had a great name pillow which I could not find.

Check out their website for more quilts and fabric crafts!

1 comment:

The Hoopes Family said...

This is really cute and gives me all sorts of new ideas for my new projects!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin