Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quilting Update

The following quilts were made by my beautiful and talented older sister. They were quilted by me, of course.
Does anyone recognize this quilt? I must say that it is quite adorable, and would look awesome in my house. It is the perfect colors. My birthday is in a few months.
This one quilts up so wonderfully.

I love all of the texture. Oh, and you can buy the pattern for this quilt, here.


I believe that this is another wonderful Threaded Pear pattern. And don't you love that fabric line? I have some of it hanging on my wall.


Those swirly viney thinginys are my most requested quilting motif.




3 comments:

Beth said...

The texture on both of these quilts is amazing!

Casey said...

they both looks really great!

The Flynn's said...

Those quilts are both beautiful! Seriously, LOVE them both. Love the colors in that first one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin