Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wall Flower

First off let me just say, that I could post a quilt every day for the next month, and still not be caught up. I am not going to do that however, because we have a fun event planned for February.

Back to today. I finally had the priviledge to quilt one of my favorite quilts from market last fall. Wallflower is another Thimbleblossoms design. It is really hard not to like a quilt with ric rac on it.

I quilted something different in each stripes. I guess that isn't totally true because I combined some stripes to make one large stripe, like the that are even with the E monogram.




1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the echo-y looking quilting following the ric rac -- so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin