Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back to School


Sorry for the unexpected blogging absence.  Posting will be sporadic for a while.  Daily life has me a little stressed.  I think I can contribute some of it to the fact that my oldest child is entering Kindergarten this fall.  I will have to reevaluate my schedule and priorities to fit everything in.

On a more fun, and sewingier note, I am dying to make these two items for her for school.  I can't believe this skirt by Dana from Made is a free tutorial.  I will have to upsize it for my Pinkie, but I think I can pull it off, and in some fall colored fabrics.
She needs a jacket too, and I haven't been able to find what I am looking for at the store, so darn it all I will have to make her one.  She IS getting the Uptown Girl Jacket, even if I have to make the pattern a little bigger, and get one of those time changing thingys that Hermoine used in Harry Potter and the (can't remember which book.)

Also, for fun go check out Lola's back to school posts.  Lots of cheap ideas for making or refashioning.

1 comment:

Beth said...

A Time Turner! I need one, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin