Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Quilting Special

Good news quilting friends! I am running an awesome quilting special to kick off 2012.

Here are the details:
  • New customers get $10 off their first quilt now through March 31
  • If you are not a new customer, you can still cash in by referring a friend to me, and you both get $10 off!
  • This special is good for any size quilt!
How it works:
  • Drop off a quilt to myself, or Gracie Lou's Quilt Shoppe in Salem, Utah by March 31st.
  • You can also ship a quilt directly to me.  
  • Click on the coupons below to print, and attach it to a quilt request form. Make sure you fill out who referred you, if applicable.
  • If you forget to send the coupon, no worries, I will be keeping track of referrals, so nobody misses out on their good deal!
Please email me (Molly) if you have any questions: lovelythreadsquilts@gmail.com.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin