Monday, November 26, 2012

Baby B {Machine Quilting}

 (This photo is stubborn! I keep rotating, it but it flips back. So sorry.)
Do you like Monograms? They are classic if you ask me. This quilt provided some great spaces for quilting designs! Once again, the day was cloudy, so the stitching is hard to see in the photos. I had fun quilting different designs in the rectangular blocks behind the "B." I did some cute spirals in the white behind the B.
I alternated quilting designs on the on point blocks. The rows switch between a Greek key variation and figure 8's.

I think this quilt would be perfect for a toddler who is learning his letters, and how to spell his name!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin