Friday, April 18, 2008

Stripe Baby Quilt

Hello friends! I've had a several questions about how to make the stripe baby quilt. I'm so glad people are wanting to try it out! I love sharing designs and tips with others. The stripe quilt is so easy and looks so cute. I just wanted to let you all know that I've typed up a sheet of basic instructions that I would love to share! I've posted it in our Etsy Shop for $1.25. You'll receive the document by email. If you're unsure about the process, this sheet will be a helpful tool. It will also be nice to have it on one sheet of paper that you can carry around the house, or the fabric store, rather than trying to print a tutorial off the blog or carry your computer!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin