I SAW PAUL MCCARTNEY IN CONCERT!!!
You must know that more than once during the show it occurred to me that I had to share my excitement on this appropriately themed blog. Are you a Beatles fan? If so, you understand. If not, please excuse this sidebar of a post.
Highlights of the concert:
- Live and Let Die with crazy fireworks
- Old ladies dancing, waving peace signs, and crying. Old. I'm talking 70.
- Hey Jude. It lasted forever and everyone was singing along.
- Blackbird. I didn't realize it was about civil rights.
- Let it Be. Paul solo at the piano.
- This list could go on forever.
- Every song he sang was AWESOME.