Thursday, May 8, 2008

So Much For Mother's Day

So my plans were to put together an awesome post of great handmade gifts for Mother's Day. You know I could even make some myself for the many mother's in my life....That didn't happen. Now I am on to next week, and Pinkie's last day of preschool for the year. She has had such a great experience, I really want to put together a thank-you for the teachers there. Since I am leaving for the International Quilt Market on Thursday next week, I really am crunched for time. Here are a few ideas I am thinking of.
This clipboard or something like it, but probably covered in fabric. Oh wait, that would be hard to write on. I guess scrapbook paper would do.Here's a Patchwork Notebook I'd like to try from Craft Apple.
Fabric Covered Tacks as found on our sidebar from How About Orange. Who also has some fantastic fabric covered office supplies I'd like to try.

I am really interested in any other suggestions you smart people may have. Get to it - commenting and suggesting - I am in a hurry.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

My brain will not work, and I have no ideas. I am so excited about quilt market. I just don't know if I have the right shoes!!!

Unknown said...

Love the fabric covered tacks. Must make some of those for my sewing studio's bulletin board. Too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin