Wednesday, July 30, 2008

7 bags 1 bride

A friend of mine is getting married on 8.8.08...in Thailand...on the beach. She wanted to give her bridesmaids (and herself) beach totes as gifts. I'd like to say that I just whipped these up, but it did take me a while to finish them all. The bride picked out the exterior fabrics and the rest was up to me. I used Amy Butler's Swing Bag pattern. I could probably sew a Swing Bag with my eyes closed now. The monogramming was fun!



here are 6 of the 7 bags

6 comments:

Beth said...

Too cute!! I love the funky initials!

julie said...

Those are really cute. I like the one with a C on it the best.

coryshay said...

darling bags! What a great idea for bridesmaids gifts!

Molly said...

They turned out awesome. The beach in Thailand WOW. Last night Ringmaster made some cute flowers to put on Swing bags for the Twilight party.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift. Love the personalization and you can never go wrong with Amy Butler fabric.

Cassidy said...

I love the 5th one. What kind of lucky duck gets married on the beach in Thailand?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin