Thursday, July 3, 2008

Me and My Handi Quilter

I am still a little behind in posting my machine quilting, but here is an update. The above quilt was designed by my talented sister, Ringmaster.
Here is a detail so you can see the quilting a little better.

My mom made this fun Christmas wallhanging. It is Mary Englebrieght of course, and the fabric is in quilt stores now. I love the red border. It reminds me of rick rack.


This one was so easy to quilt. I didn't even have to think much about what to do. The quilt decided for me.
My neighbor brought me this quilt. Her daughter pieced it for her sons bed. She did a great job on all of that intricate piece work.

The red truck is my favorite. I has a flame on it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin