Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quilting Update

Here are a few of the quilting projects that I have done lately.
First another Surprisingly Super Simple pattern from Threaded Pear. I honestly cannot tell you how many of these that I have quilted. They just keep rolling in. This one is done in 5 Funky Monkeys by Erin Michaels for Moda.


The pattern of this quilt is unknown to me, but I do that the fabric is Park Slope by Erin McMorris for Free Spirit.




If anyone is dying to know the designer/manufacturer of this Japanese inspired fabric, send me an e-mail and I will find out for you.

2 comments:

coryshay said...

thanks so much for the quilt inspiration! Always love your posts

Beth said...

Love the quilted flowers on the Japanese fabric quilt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin