Monday, January 26, 2009

Lexie's Quilt

You have all heard of Yellow Brick Road right? It is an Atkinson Design pattern from a few years back. It is super easy, and super fun to sew. My sister pieced this quilt for my cousin Lexie to celebrate her highschool graduation. I finally got it quilted in November.

My sister bought these Nest fabrics by Tula Pink when we were at Market last spring. We thought they would be fun for a college girl's room. Now she is getting married in a few months. I hope her husband likes pink!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I LOVE the yellow brick road quilt...makes me want to make another one is some really fun fabrics!

Beth said...

Beautiful -- hopefully the chocolate downplays the pink enough to let new hubby love it!

Amalie said...

incredibly cool!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin