Sunday, April 25, 2010

doggies!

Thanks for your votes on the logo! Yes, even those of you who voted silently and didn't comment. You know who you are! While I'm mulling over those options it's about time I showed you the most amazingly wonderful adorable doggy quilt that my Grandma Z made for baby A (he's 4 months old now so I've really been procrastinating). Looky!





I love this quilt for several reasons. 1. It's so plush! 2. We love doggies at our house and have two of our own (Zibby the husky and Baxter the boxer). 3. It reminds me of the many hunting dogs we had growing up.

I'm very unhelpful on the details of the quilt. I don't know the name of the pattern or where you can find it. If you're dying to know, and have the patience for those applique/button-hole-stitched pups I'm sure I can ask Grandma Z.

1 comment:

Molly said...

The pattern is in a book called Twists and Turns by Cabbage Rose. I have it if you want to borrow it.
I made these same quilts for Pinkie and Junior three years ago, and am thinking of making another for a friend's baby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin