Following is a list of preparations I recommend making before you send your quilt to be machine quilted:
- Batting and backing should be three to four inches bigger than quilt top on all four sides. For example: if your quilt is 60x60 your back and batting needs to be 66x66.
- Quilt back should be square with no uneven edges.
- For best results, clip all threads and press all seams on quilt top and back. I prefer the seams on the back to be pressed open.
- Fold top, back, and batting separately. Do not baste or pin.
- I will do my best to quilt in puckers and fullness.
- One side of your quilt must be smaller than 105” to fit on my machine. For example: if you quilt is 90x108 it will fit nicely on my machine. If your quilt is 108x108, it will be too big.