Friday, January 13, 2012

Customer Tip #5


#5 Give the quilter a general idea of what style of quilting you expect. Here are some examples of instructions customers have given me that I have found helpful. “No flowers, this is for a boy,” or “I like the one you did hanging up in the store,” or “All over pattern with separate border,” or “No stippling, I really don’t like stippling,” or “I always like what you do, so use your imagination.” If you want something really specific it is best to provide a photo. Please realize that all quilters have different styles, and a different hand, (think handwriting) so your results will vary with each quilter that you use.

Don't forget that you can get $10 off machine quilting now until March 31 2012!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin