Monday, June 11, 2012

Mom's New Bedspread {Machine Quilting}

 I just finished up this big project for my mom. It's a new quilt for her bed! Scrap quilts are some of my favorites. I love the unexpected mix of colors and prints. For this quilt, I chose a simple wavy line stripe for the large white border. I think it will look great hanging off the edge of the bed. In the white centers I did a flower, and in the nine patch blocks, continuous curves. This quilt was really big...and it took me the better part of a week to finish. Thanks Mom, for patiently waiting your turn.
Another thing that I tried on this quilt, was attaching binding with my longarm. I will definitely be doing this on all of my own quilts, and will soon be adding it to my list of services. Let me know if you are interested. I watched you tube videos here, here, and here to figure it out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin