Friday, June 8, 2012

Reunion 4 Patch {Machine Quilting}

 Here is a lovely little quilt for husband's cousin's wife, Barb.  She is just getting into quilting and did a fabulous job with this quilt!  She used a charm pack of Reunion by Sweetwater for Moda.
 I took inspiration for quilting from the fabric, as I usually do. I did a four petal flower similar to the ones you see in the yellow print above. I chose a spiral for the sashing. It is a simple design to do, and I knew it would look great on the solid fabric.
I love this design on the border. It is very versatile so I find myself using it a lot. This time I did a slightly thinner version than I usually do, which I like even better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin