Monday, November 19, 2012

Last Minute Christmas Quilt {Machine Quilting}

***I know that my photography skills are lacking, but even worse is the wet winter weather that limits me to my living room for photos. My apologies!

 Carrie at Gracie Lou's sent me this last minute Christmas quilt.  There is so much about it that I love. It has lots of features that make it fun for a quilter to quilt!  I quilted simple clamshells on the tree. I like the texture it creates! I decided to go for a star on the ornaments for an unexpected detail.
 Of course quilters love some solid areas to go crazy with!  I love how this red background looks!
I quilted ribbons in the background blocks. So easy, and just the right amount of quilting.

Most of the time I get Christmas quilts in the summer, so it was nice to do one so close to the holidays!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin