Monday, November 5, 2012

Loopy Houndstooth {Machine Quilting}

 Are you a fan of the all solid quilts that are turning up all over the web world? I like some of them, some of them not so much. I do love this Houndstooth quilt pattern available from V. and Co.
Once again I perused the internet for inspiration for this quilt. There was no way I was going to stipple this beauty. I didn't want to do too specific of quilting on the individual houndstooths, because I didn't want them to look like aliens. (They totally remind of of these yellow alien creatures on our old Playstation game, Space Invaders.)

I went with loops. Are you surprised? Seems like they are my go to motif lately.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin