Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lovely Weekend

This past weekend was fabulous. Not only was it my birthday weekend, but the weather was divine, and it was World Wide Quilting day.  I took a little time out on Saturday and started piecing the blocks in the photo together. I have been working on my Urban Candy quilt for quite a while now, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. The Quick Curve Ruler is easy to use, and the curved blocks sew together nicely. I look forward to making more projects with it.
Last Friday I spent the day with my parents, one of my sisters, and my BFF. It was great to be around so many of my favorite people at once. When I got home, the card pictured above was waiting in the mail for me. Quilters are the most genuine people. I love getting little notes like this. They keep me motivated to stay creative and inspired, which isn't hard when my clients send me such great quilts to quilt on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin