Monday, May 12, 2014

Town Square Quilt {Machine Quilting}


I am still dreaming about this quilt that I quilted for Lynda a couple of weeks ago. The pattern is called Town Square from Lori Holt's book, Quilty Fun. I think I need this book. 

 Here is a close up of the border. Here is how I quilted it from top to bottom. Outer border - scroll; star border - swirl vine; small border - inward loops; house border background - close loops; houses - stitch in ditch; trees - three leaves with squiggle up the trunk; inner most border - scroll.
 The colors in this quilt were delightful to look at! Lots of scrappy prints. On the inside patchwork, I kept the quilting simple with and orange peel design.
 See that cute log cabin block in the corner?
This is definitely one of my favorite quilts that I have quilted. Maybe Lynda will gift it to me when she is sick of it? ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin