Friday, March 7, 2008

Special Delivery

I've been saving up my Barnes & Nobel gift card for something special. I found it a few weeks ago after spotting it on a few blogs and other websites. It arrived yesterday! Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts features 30 patchwork and quilted projects organized according to the amount of time it takes to complete them: less than 2 hours, 2 to 4 hours, 4 to 8 hours, 8 to 12 hours, and 12 hours or more.

The gifts are inspired by Amish, Appalachian, and Japanese quilting traditions, among others, and range from easy pillowcases and covered scrapbooks to simplified (but heirloom-worthy) log cabin and crazy quilts. There are at least 20 new projects I can add to my list of things I want to make.

And in thinking about new projects I did a little fabric scouting. These two sets by Anna Maria Horner are lovely! left: Chocolate Mint; right: Chocolate Cherry


Just a few more days left on the banner kit giveaway. The results will be posted on Monday in addition to another givaway for the week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin