Monday, June 9, 2008

Crabapple Hill

First off I just want to apologize for the lack of posting last week. My computer got sick, and so it was in the shop for most of the week. As a side note, the bobbin case on my quilting machine broke a few days after my computer got sick, so it was a downer week for me. Anyhow back to Quilt Market review.



Crapapple Hill had a huge booth at market. One section was fall, and one was winter.

The first thing to catch our eye was this hat. It was actually being displayed in another vendor's booth as well as the Crabapple Hill booth. I am going to have to brush up on my stitching before I tackle this one.


This pillow is my personal favorite. How can you not love a pillow that has ric rac and pom poms? Oh and did I mention that it is 42 inches long. Love It!




The thing I really love about the Celebration Banner is that the pattern includes all of the letters of the alphabet, so you can customize it for any occasion. I love all of the detail on it too. It makes my Happy Birthday Banner look downright silly.



I threw this picture in to show the wide variety of projects available. Plus is has pom poms on it. If you didn't see a project here for you, then visit the Crabapple Hill Studio web site. They have tons to choose from including applique, wool and quilts! I featured just some of their new things, but they also have a Floral and Garden section in case you aren't quite ready for Autumn and Winter.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin