Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer Boutique

I am setting up a booth for advertising purposes at a small summer boutique this Saturday. Some of my friends will be there too. If you are in the area, it would be worth while to check out their stuff. There will also be door prizes, and great discounts.

The details: Saturday June 13
10 - 2
564 East 500 North
Brigham City




My friend Heather will be there representing Mi Amore jewelry.


My friend Amy is a rep for Miche Bag. These are awesome bags witch changable covers. Very stylish I must say.










There will also be a Scentsy rep there, Debi. I haven't met Debi, but I just got a Scentsy warmer for my birthday, and I love it. I am looking forward to getting some new scents.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin