Thursday, June 11, 2009

Make This

This blog makeover has been so fun! I hope you're keeping your eyes open for more changes to come. For now though, we've got to retire the "Make This" menu on the side bar. These are fantastic links that I just can't bear to part with so I'm going to transfer the links over here so we can all have access to them later.

Did you try any of these? I tried a few of them including the fabric covered tacs, cloth baby shoes, and the quilted wallet. I really want to make the rag rug still...and my ironing board is in dire need of a new cover.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I made the ironing board cover for my mom. I really want one for myself now.

annemarie said...

I am glad you put these links her - so many good projects.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin