Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cherry Chocolate {Machine Quilting}

 I love quilting for Kristin of Cute Quilt Patterns. She always sends me something super cute and unique. This time I did three cherry quilts, for three sisters, who I know will absolutely love these quilts!
 I couldn't resist but quilt cherries in the brown border. It looks really custom, but wasn't very difficult to do.
I particularly loved the view of the quilt from the back. You can really see all of the designs and how they work together.
 I love how Kristin always uses 3 dimensional accents on her quilts. The bows for the leaves were my favorite part of this quilt.
I had a fun time quilting this design in the center patchwork portion of the quilt. It gave the quilt some nice detain and dimension.

1 comment:

Elder Roylance's Mom said...

Thanks so much Molly! Everyone loved the cherries in the border. You are amazing! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin