Monday, August 27, 2012

Russian Rubix {Machine Quilting}

 This is probably my favorite quilt of the summer. I quilted it for Gracie Lou's, so if you want to see it in person, or buy a kit, or the pattern, or some fantastic fabric, hop on over there and get ya some!

This pattern in Russian Rubix by Prarie Grass Patterns.
 I did a feather variation on the border. I could have gone more simple here as it is difficult to see.
 The patterned octagons are quilted with a simple spiral.
 On the white spaces I alternated between a floral motif and loops.
I would be adding this to my "To Make" list, but it does look a little difficult. Some of those pieces are pretty small :)

1 comment:

April said...

You did a beautiful job quilting it! Thanks for sharing!
xoxo
April Rosenthal
Prairie Grass Patterns
www.prairiegrasspatterns.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin